Monday 27 June 2011

Burton Snowboard - What to consider when buying a snowboard

Everyone has there own favourite snowboard brand. There are also allot of Burton haters out there. The way I see it every company has good and bad snowboards. It's all a matter of finding the right board for you. I think Burton makes about 30 different snowboards each season. Of those 30 I personally would only  ride two or three. But I have to find a board thats right for my riding style. Last season I wanted to ride more park and get some tricks dialled, so I got a park specific board. Some people like to ride pow, so they get a huge powder snowboard. If you just want to become better at snowboarding in general you want an all mountain snowboard. Think about what your goals are for the winter, then talk to someone at your local store who can set you up. For the beginners snowboarders out there, don't skimp on your first board. If you spend a bit of money it will pay off, and make your riding much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment